We foresee a 6 months internship paid (€750) & full time from August to December2015.
- Writing for the internet & social media
- Editing and updating website
- Working in a communications role e.g. advocacy, PR, journalism
- Writing resources and materials for advocacy, political activity, cycling media, voluntary groups etc.
- Contact database management
- Web development EU institutions & decision making process
- Excellent written, spoken and presentational skills in English
- English as a native language
- Other languages are an asset
- Computer literate (MS office, databases, wordpress, internet tools, social media)
- Managing multiple tasks
- Strong networking skills (attending events, meetings etc.)
- Self motivated, outcome oriented, team player
- Able to set own priorities and deliver within agreed timescales
- Proactive, flexible, hands-on personality
- Commitment to the aims of ECF, in particular its aims to improve conditions for cycling and to encourage increased cycling.
- Bicycle user for leisure or transport
How to apply?
Please send a CV and short cover letter in English before Monday 13th June 2015. Due to the large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.