Welcome to the March edition of the Eltis newsletter.
This month we focus on Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans (SUMPs), with the release of the Croatian translations of the SUMP guidelines and the SUMP Topic Guide 'Planning for more resilient and robust urban mobility'. The finalists for the EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK, SUMP and Road Safety Awards have also been announced.
We also feature:
- a report on Directive 2014/94/EU on the EU-wide alternative fuels infrastructure deployment;
- an EAFO policy paper 'On the electrification path: Europe’s progress towards clean transportation';
- the Transport Research and Innovation Monitoring and Information System (TRIMIS) and its link to urban mobility;
- the publication of the Evaluation of the 2013 Urban Mobility Package; and
- a call for applications to join the CIVITAS Mobility Match sessions.
Finally, we share a 'Big Messages' brochure featuring lessons for co-creative mobility initiatives in neighbourhoods, as well as a video on the urban aspects of the European Commission's Smart and Sustainable Mobility Strategy that was released in December 2020.
Please note that the home page of the Eltis website is frequently updated with details of useful online networking events and webinars. Many of these events are arranged at short notice, so it’s worth checking in on a regular basis.
The Eltis team