The EU-funded CIVITAS Initiative has enabled the implementation of more than 600 sustainable mobility measures in more than 60 cities acrosse Europe between 2002 and 2016.
Each measure has been evaluated. Relevant facts and figures have been collected and analysed by the CIVITAS WIKI project. This has resulted in a set of so-called CIVITAS quotes. Each quote includes useful and factual information. Topics vary. Some examples:
- CIVITAS & Economy - road and parking pricing
- CIVITAS & Society – accessibility
- CIVITAS & Environment - environmental zones
- CIVITAS & Transport - prioritising pedestrians
- CIVITAS & transport - car-sharing
All quotes are available in the CIVITAS Knowledgebase.