Under Horizon 2020 the EU Research Framework Programme, all projects require co-operation between a minimum of three countries.
The call for the city-led demo projects for 2017-20 was in 2015. The call for the horizontal support project for 2017-2020 was also in 2015.
For 2016 calls are open for knowledge-generating projects for:
- Facilitating public procurement
- New ways of supporting neighbourhood-level innovations
For 2017 calls will open in 2016 for knowledge-generating projects for:
- Increasing the take-up and scale-up of innovative solutions
- Supporting smart electric mobility
- Innovative approaches for integrating urban nodes
Cities should follow up the calls.