The European Green Deal is the European Commission’s roadmap for making the EU’s economy sustainable and to reach a climate-neutral Europe in 2050.
On 19 November 2020, the South Western Occitanie region in France will approve its own Green New Deal. This will be the very first European region to implement its Green New Deal.
The webinar will give you direct insights into the overall process and show you how the Occitanie region implemented its own Green New Deal. Speakers inlcude:
- Yves Mathieu, Co-Director of Missions Publiques and Co-Organizer of the French assemblies
- Bernard Reber, Research Director at the CNRS
- Alban Zanchiello Adviser to Occitanie's Regional Council
- Claire Millier Wilson, Citizens' participation practitioner
- Nathalie Blanc, Research Director at CNRS
The webinar will take place on 27 October 2020 at 17:00 CEST. The presentation will be recorded.
To register for the webinar, please go to the event website.