March 8th 2021 is International Women’s Day. To celebrate, Ramboll Smart Mobility has chosen to run a webinar on their new green paper “Gender and (Smart) Mobility” that is being launched that day.
In this webinar, Ramboll will present the report that looks into gender differences in transport and mobility in 7 countries – Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, India and Singapore – through existing available data, expert interviews, an international survey of 3,500 men and women, as well as focus group interviews with women in the 7 countries.
The webinar will include a panel of women and men representing different stakeholders in the transport and mobility sector – EU Commission, government, cities, public transport, private sector and academia. They will discuss the need for and how to include gender when planning and designing mobility solutions in order to create better mobility for all.
The proposed agenda is:
- 11.00: Welcome and introduction v/ Michael Stevns, Director of communication, Ramboll
- 11.05: Presentation of “Gender and (smart) mobility” report v/ Market Manager Marianne Weinreich, Ramboll
- 11.20: Panel debate with:
- Matthew Baldwin, VD of DG Move European Commission
- Karen Vancluysen, Secretary General, POLIS
- Tanu Priya Uteng, Senior researcher at TØI (Institute of Transport Economics), Oslo
- Karin Winter Trafikverket (The Swedish Transport Administration) , and KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Helen Maalinn, SLL, Public transport in Stockholm County
- Ines Kawgan, founder AEM Institute, Berlin
- Neel Strøbæk, Senior Group Director, Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility, Ramboll Denmark
The webinar will take place on 8 March 2021 from 11:00-12:00 CET.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit the event website.