Velo-City is the world's premier cycling summit, focusing on cycling infrastructure, bicycle innovations, bicycle safety and the social and cultural changes driven by cycling.
- Disseminate high quality information and knowledge of cycling;
- Showcase best practice from cities around the world;
- Encourage greater use of the bicycle through the recognition of cycling as a mode of transport;
- Integrate cycling into all relevant policy sectors;
- Exchange and networking with stakeholders around the cycling crowd.
Who will be there?
Universities/academia, decision-makers, local, regional and national governments, international institutions, civil society organisations and local cycling associations.
The thematic areas are changing slightly from year to year, taking into consideration all the discussions taking place with stakeholders on the most relevant topics for the future of cycling.
For more information, please visit the event website.