The 2nd International Conference on Urban Planning and Architectural Design for Sustainable Development (UPADSD) is being held at Salento University (Italy) from 30-31 October 2017.
UPADSD 2017 aims to bring together scientists, urban planners, architects and other stakeholders from across the globe to discuss the latest scientific advances in the field. A call for papers is now open to be published on Routledge of Taylor & Francis.
Critical topics will be discussed during this conference are:
- City planning
- Regional planning
- Rural developments
- Sustainability and the built environment
- Sustainability indicators
- Policies and planning
- Environmental planning and management
- Energy resources
- Cultural heritage
- Quality of life
- Community planning and resilience
- Sustainable solutions in emerging countries
- Sustainable tourism
- Learning from nature
- Social and political issues
- Community planning
For more information & registrations visit ierek.com.