Executive session at Trafikdage: French cities have since the early 2000 developed 'contrats d’axe' in public transport corridors. The contracts sets the frame for urban planning, mobility and climate. In Sweden Trafikværket have focused on mobility and urban planning for 'Västlänken', a new rail connection to Göteborg.
- Gilles Bentayou, responsible for an analysis of 'contrats d’axe' from the French knowledge center CEREMA
- Josefin Larking, Project manager at the Swedish transport administration and responsible for 'Västlänken'
Workshop: Sum up from executive session by Mr. Gilles Bentayou and Ms Josefin Larking
Three cases from Denmark:
- Carsten Henriksen, City of Odense on combining urban development, increase in passengers for the new light rail in Odense;
- Henrik Scharling Bernberg, South Djurs Municipality and Anne Bach, Midttrafik on mobility planning outside Aarhus and in coperation between to municipalities and one public transport provider;
- Anna Thormann, Gate 21 on perspective and challanges on mobility management a long light rail to be implementet across ten municipalities in the greater Copenhagen region.