The Smart Transport Conference is dedicated to connecting the policies set out by the public sector to the capabilities presented by the private sector through networking, knowledge transferring and debates. The conference presents the key challenges and opportunities that potential delegates could face as a result of:
- The changing climate and implication of UK's government policy
- The effects of new technological advancements on firms
Using practical case studies, the conference will focus on real-world solutions to the key future mobility challenges facing central and local government across the UK and provides a roadmap towards practical, integrated transport solutions.
There are eight topic areas which span a wide range of transport areas. The most relevant to urban mobility are:
- Investing in urban innovation for deliverable outcomes
- Smart planning: Integration of housing and transport
- Making MaaS work: Overcoming the issue of governance
For more information, please visit their website.
For registration, please follow this link.