The Smart Mobility Congress will take place in Barcelona between 17 and 19 November 2020. It is a global event that acts as a platform to help accelerate the development and uptake of mobility products, services and projects and to shorten the time that it takes for these to reach the market. The products, services and products presented at the Congress aim to tackle the urban mobility challenges faced by modern cities and economies. The event will bring together experts and practitioners to discuss case studies and to network.
The themes of the Congress are addressed in dedicated sessions, which are designed to enable participants to go deep into the most critical issues facing urban mobility today and to create a space for targeted networking. The themes are:
- Intelligent transport infrastructure: Towards less congested and safer cities;
- Sustainable mobility: Active and micro-mobility to achieve low carbon cities;
- Mobility of tomorrow: Connected, autonomous, disruptive;
- Seamless transportation: Commuting easily while paying smarter;
- Shared mobility: Getting ready for the mobility as a service (MaaS) era;
- Public transport: Planning cities around the mass transit networks.
For more information, please visit their website.