Smart City for the Citizens 2019
This year, the Smart City for the Citizens conference will focus on data and AI as game changers for cities today and in the future.
Key topics will include:
- How to harness the value of urban data
- Last mile mobility
- Using AI to analyse and classify the traffic flow of cities
- Connected infrastructure: essential for the adoption of autonomous vehicles
Attend the conference to hear from experts, such as:
- Miko Siilivask, Sales Director, Schneider Electric
- Lauri Sokk, Head of Smart City, Tartu City Government
- Mart Suurkask, Founder & CEO, Bercman Technologies
The participation fee includes a smart city tour and welcome reception on May 22, conference and networking dinner on May 23.
For more information, visit the event website.