This year, the Smart City for the Citizens conference will focus on data and AI as game changers for cities today and in the future.
Key topics will include:
- How to harness the value of urban data
- Last mile mobility
- Using AI to analyse and classify the traffic flow of cities
- Connected infrastructure: essential for the adoption of autonomous vehicles
Attend the conference to hear from experts, such as:
- Miko Siilivask, Sales Director, Schneider Electric
- Lauri Sokk, Head of Smart City, Tartu City Government
- Mart Suurkask, Founder & CEO, Bercman Technologies
The participation fee includes a smart city tour and welcome reception on May 22, conference and networking dinner on May 23.
For more information, visit the event website.