The Shared Mobility World Conference will bring together shared mobility providers, city authorities, investors, urban mobility experts, public transport operators and vehicle manufacturers to discuss the current changes happening in urban mobility. Key topics covered are, and more:
- Future of mobility and sharing economy in cities
- Shared mobility and accessibility
- Public transit and shared mobility collaboration
- Micro mobility revolution: bike and scooter sharing
- Shared mobility innovations
- How shared mobility is changing the car industry
- Mobility as a service
- Fleet management
The conference will present over 40 influential speakers from 25 different countries. The speakers will represent a wide variety of organisations such as Poppy Mobility, BlaBlaCar Russia, Lojkia Field Labs, Movo, Jugnoo, GoCar, and more. Held over two days, this event will showcase speeches, presentations, workshops and networking opportunities.
For further information, please visit their website.