This event has been postponed to 8-9 December 2021 in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Following the success of the first Shared Mobility World Conference, the event is returning for a second time to bring together shared mobility providers, city authorities, investors, urban mobility experts public transport operators and vehicle manufacturers to discuss the emerging trends, challenges and solutions surrounding shared mobility.
The topics covered by this event are, and more:
- COVID-19: Impact on shared mobility
- Future of mobility and sharing economy in cities
- Shared mobility and accessibility
- Public transit and shared mobility collaboration
- Micro-mobility revolution: bike and scooter sharing
- Shared mobility innovations
- Shared Autonomous Vehicles
- Insurance models for shared mobility
The event will take place on 8-9 December 2021.
For more information, please visit the event website.
To register the event, please visit the event registration page.