Progress in Biomethane-Mobility is an international conference responding to the issues facing individual mobility. The conference will respond to the following questions:
- Where are we heading with combustion engine vehicles?
- Is the shift towards electric vehicles really the solution to our challenges in terms of emissions and high fuel prices?
- Are we not shifting our emission problems to other industry sectors – away from the fossil industry and towards the exploitation of rare earth elements?
The conference will shed some light on the opportunities and challenges of biomethane-based mobility, discussing where biomethane can be produced and which mobility concepts already showcase sustainable alternatives.
Attend the conference to discuss:
- Current developments in biogas upgrading technologies
- Adaptation of the continuous biogas production to the discontinuous fuelling process of vehicles
- Climate-neutral biomethane and its role in the transport and energy transition
- CNG-Drive: use cases, vehicle types and technologies
- Best-practice examples for decentralised generation and utilisation
During this event, 35 specialists from nine different countries will present current trends, concepts, technologies and innovations to a specific national and international audience. Keynote speakers include: Frank Bonaldo, German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy; Jacqueline Daniel-Gromke, DBGZ and Dr Attila Kovács, European Renewable Gas Registry.
For more information, please visit the conference website.