JPI Urban Europe, the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the Embassy of Sweden in Washington are pleased to invite you to a transnational matchmaking event where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the upcoming call on Urban Accessibility and Connectivity, get acquainted with fellow researchers and stakeholders and explore the possibilities for developing a joint proposal to be submitted in this call.
The ERA-NET Cofund Urban Accessibility and Connectivity aims to create and test new solutions and approaches for sustainable urban mobility. With this shared ambition, 16 countries are pooling resources to implement a series of calls for research and innovation projects as well as accompanying measures to create the highest impact. The joint calls and actions will focus on measures to improve urban accessibility and connectivity for all groups of society while moving towards more sustainable urban mobility systems. Projects should involve at least one of the following:
- Evolving solutions for an integrated approach on sustainable physical mobility and transport, land use and digital connectivity
- Develop and support the implementation of innovative mobility systems and services with the potential to contribute to sustainable urban mobility
- Transform and re-organise urban spaces to pave the ground for sustainable urban mobility and accessibility at the local level, from the street scale to the district
- Develop effective policy options for achieving a shift towards sustainable urban accessibility and connectivity
- Change behaviours and perspectives towards sustainable urban accessibility and connectivity
Please see the document below for further details on the event.