Save the date 2-4 November 2022 for the LTA-UITP Singapore International Transport Congress & Exhibition (SITCE).
SITCE is a leading transport event that takes place every two years in the Asia-Pacific region, jointly organised by UITP and Land Transport Authority (LTA) Singapore and MSI Global Pte Ltd. SITCE has established itself as one of the key platforms for urban mobility stakeholders to come together and help redefine the public transport landscape of tomorrow, bringing together authorities, policymakers, urban planners, operators as well as solution providers across the globe to forge partnerships, networking, and exchange knowledge.
The Congress provides a platform for invigorating discussions on innovative solutions for issues and challenges faced by all in the business of urban transpor. Topics covered include:
- Building Net Zero Transport Systems
- Resiliency of the Mobility Ecosystem
- Revolutionising the Public Bus Industry
- Acceleration of Urban Rail: Assets, Infrastructure and Operations
- Smart Cities of Mobility – Active, Shared and Innovative
The Exhibition showcases the latest innovative solutions, trends, and technology.
For programme updates, see here.