This workshop follows LOW-CARB's final conference where project goals, outputs, impacts, & lessons will be presented.
The exploitation workshop will build on this by mobilising, networking, & matchmaking stakeholders. In the first part of the workshop participants are given the opportunity to engage with select project pilots, products, & longer-term implementations, as well as their organisers, to help further their take-up & larger-scale adoption and deployment across Central Europe, thus facilitating a cohesive transition to low-carbon mobility. They include:
- A master concept for PT development in the Leipzig North Area.
- Selected measures from the Brno SUMP Action Plan.
- Integration of a new battery-electric line with the trolleybus electric fleet in Parma.
- Finding ways to make a Skáwina hybrid bus line permanent.
- (Cargo) Bike-Sharing in Kraków.
- A smart bus station in Koprivnica.
- Selected measures for company-based mobility management in Szeged.
- Achieving sustainability for the Central European SUMP Competence Centre.
- Optimising the usage of the SUMP Self-Assessment Tool for Central Europe.
The second part of the workshop (11:15 - 13:00) continues with 5 break-out sessions in which participants have a chance to share their ideas. These sessions will together contribute toward the development of an overall exploitation strategy for capitalising on LOW-CARB’s outputs.
Participants will hear targeted advice for European Investment Bank funding opportunities, learn about lessons of innovation procurement, & grapple with the topic of transferring good practices and experiences. All discussions will incl. brainstorming sustainable options of business models and multi-value creation possibilities for all stakeholders!
The session topics are:
- A: Co-creating the micro-mobility hub in Leipzig Nordraum
- B: Smart bus station in Koprivnica
- C: How to make best use of the SUMP Self-Assessment Tool?
- D: Future application of the Central European
- E: How to achieve the safe last mile for school children in Skáwina?