LOGI is an annual event, which focuses on the most relevant topics associated with transport and logistics.
Key topics include:
- Autonomous vehicles and handling equipment operation
- Automotive engineering
- Aviation, water, road, railway and intermodal sustainable transport operation,
- Applied mathematics and operations research methods in terms of transport and logistics,
- Innovative optimisation methods within transport and logistics processes,
- Innovative information systems and smart technologies application within transport and logistics processes,
- Transport engineering and constructions,
- Innovative transport infrastructure maintenance, management, optimisation and environmental research in passenger and freight transport.
These topics will provide a comprehensive insight into the social, economic and environmental impacts associated with automation.
For more information, please view the event website.