Over the past four years, the three CIVITAS Living Lab projects – CIVITAS DESTINATIONS, CIVITAS ECCENTRIC and CIVITAS PORTIS – have been testing and demonstrating innovative mobility solutions.
As the projects draw to a close, join their final conference online from 6-20 October 2020 to discover the exciting results of their work. The event will showcase 175 sustainable urban mobility measures implemented in 16 European cities, with a particular focus on:
- European port cities (CIVITAS PORTIS);
- Touristic cities looking to develop sustainable mobility solutions for tourists and residents alike (CIVITAS DESTINATIONS); and,
- European cities fostering sustainable mobility in peripheral areas, as well as testing innovative urban freight and logistics solutions (CIVITAS ECCENTRIC).
Immerse yourself in the projects’ achievements, lessons learned and many successes by:
- Joining the three live sessions on 6 October, 13 October, and 20 October featuring input from all three projects;
- Diving into daily releases of inspirational material, including videos, presentations, and publications that reveal and explain the cities' mobility work;
- Taking part in a video contest featuring among all project videos.
The webinar meets 3 times:
6 October 2020 from 13:30 - 15:30 BST
13 October 2020 from 13:30 - 15:30 BST
20 October 2020 from 13:30 - 15:30 BST
The draft programme can be accessed here.
For further information on the webinars, please visit the event website.
To register for the webinars, please click here.