The 26th Intelligent Transport Systems World Congress is the world’s leading transport technology congress and will arrive at the shores of Singapore from 21 – 25 October 2019. This year the theme is 'Smart Mobility, Empowering Cities'.
The 2019 Congress aims to deliver a comprehensive five-day programme centred around eight broad themes:
- Crowdsourcing & Big Data Analytics
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Innovative Pricing and Travel Demand Management
- Intelligent, Connected & Automated Vehicles
- Multimodal Transport of People & Goods
- Policies, Standards & Harmonisation
- Safety for Drivers & Vulnerable Users
- Sustainable Smart Cities
The conference expects to welcome over 10,000 participants, ranging from academics to fleet managers, and over 300 exhibitors. In addition, over 20 technical tours and demonstrations will be running during the conference.
Registration will open in March 2019. For more information, visit the conference website.