The progressive digital transition will change our everyday life and redefine the way we live and move. The public transport industry also embraces new technologies to create more customer-friendly, more secure, and more efficient services.
Since its first show in 2008, IT-TRANS has offered a platform for descision-makers to foster the digitalisation of public transport and to present and learn about recent innovations through an exhibition and conference.
Key topics of the conference are:
- Digital transformation
- Artificial intelligence and internet of things (IoT)
- Autonomous mobility
- On-demand and shared mobility
- Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS)
- Ticketing and payment
- Data ownership and governance
- Intelligent city traffic management
For further information, please visit the event website.
To register for the event, please click here.