ISTVS Conference 2019
The International Society for Terrain-Vehicle Systems (ISTVS) is a group of professionals from industry, academia and research institutions who collaborate and share findings to try to revolutionise transport.
The conference will discuss sustainability and energy conservation, as well as advancements to the vehicle industry that would benefit society.
The conference will explore the following themes:
- Trucks and cars
- Military vehicles
- Construction, forestry and mining equipment
- Farm tractors and machinery
- Unmanned ground vehicles for military and space exploration
- Development of vetronics systems for on ground vehicles
- Autonomous driving systems
Specific topics include:
- Terramechanics, locomotion and soil/terrain modelling
- Advances in mobility, energy efficiency and ground vehicle dynamics
- Agricultural, construction, forestry and mining equipment
- Mobile robotics for ground applications, planet exploration and other environments
- Military ground vehicle robotics
- Innovative system designs for terrain and road vehicle applications
- Terramechaincs-based AI techniques and control for autonomous mobility
- Vetronics, autonomous vehicle systems and industry
For more information, please visit the event website.