Decarbonising Road Transport is a free-to-attend event at the Transport Forum, held at Innovation Zero 2023, in London, UK on 25 May 2023, 15:15 - 16:00 GMT.
Topics include: how to minimise the carbon impacts of roads, highways and traffic congestion, smart roads of the future, how traffic infrastructure provides the foundation for decarbonised transport. Speakers leading the discussion at the Transport Forum will be:
- Christophe Nicodeme, Director General - European Union Road Federation (ERF)
- Max Sugarman, CEO - Intelligent Transport Systems UK (ITS UK)
- Kate Jennings, Policy Director - Logistics UK
- Prof. Glenn Lyons, Mott MacDonald Professor of Future Mobility - UWE Bristol
- Adam Simmons, Director of Strategic Planning & Analysis - National Highways
The Transport Forum will discuss the movement of commodities, components, products and people from the perspective of land, sea and air. There will be updates and plans from technology innovators evolving their own supply chains and presentations from sector specific funds on mandates and opportunities.
For more information on the programme, see here.