Go Mobility is the new mobility exhibition of southern Europe, fostered by the Regional Council of Gipuzkoa and the Basque Government.
The event is integrated with the strategy for the development of electromobility that the institutions are fostering, spearheaded by MUBIL – Gipuzkoa Electromobility Center.
Who are the exhibitors?
The whole value chain of new mobility (vehicles, infrastructure, ITS, energy providers, and more), showcasing industrial and digital solutions that make mobility sustainable, secure, connected and accessible.
Who is invited?
Political and technical representatives of cities, regions and other institutions, fleet managers and operators, managers of infrastructures aimed at the end-user and other private and public actors involved in the deployment of new mobility.
- Conference program on disruptive topics
- Exhibitor’s Corner, to learn the details about what exhibitors are offering
- Test Drive area, to drive vehicles yourself
- City Market Place, to find out about the new urban mobility strategies that cities are implementing
- European project poster area, to get to know new mobility
- related projects developed with EU funding
Don’t miss out - join Go Mobility, your gateway to southern Europe’s new mobility market.