Over 30 demonstrations with start-ups in Energy & Public Realm are waiting for you at Future City Tech 2022 conference on 23-24 June 2022 in the City of Říčany (Czech Republic). This conference will bring together representatives from cities and mobility/transportation/technology industries in a wide range of sessions, workshops and outdoor exhibition.
This will be a unique opportunity to attend to over 30 demonstrations of new mobility concepts developed by the start-ups enrolled within the EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator Programme on Energy & Public Realm, and other companies like Bring Auto, Auvetech and more.
Discover the rich program covering: Charging infrastructure, Multimodal Transportation Terminal technologies, Autonomous vehicles and public transportation, 5G, Public Realm and much more.
The EIT Urban Mobility Partners involved: PowerHUB, Spinlab Germany, Zone Cluster Hungary.
For more information about the start-ups in the EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator Programme on Energy & Public Realm, you can contact: Mr. Toufik Dallal, PowerHub, and Head of Acceleration Programmes, e-mail toufik [AT] powerhub.cz
About the conference
The FCT 2022 is public event with conference, workshops and demonstrations of new mobility concepts which we organize with the City of Říčany under the auspices of the Minister of Transportion. Some of the event main partners are Hyundai, CITYA, CEDA Maps, Panasonic.
The programme offers a diverse range of sessions:
- workshops and conferences for experts and professionals for more than 40 representatives of municipalities, cities and regions to present potential mobility and energy technologies,
- introductions of mobility technologies (exhibition and pilots are held in the city itself to allow the participants real-life experience of the city as a living lab,
- More than 30 demonstrations from startups from within the EIT Urban Mobility portfolio and companies like Bring Auto, Auvetech and more.
What are the topics/areas covered?
- Pilots & Exhibitions - Use cases and experiences / Pilot projects / Activities with Autonomous transportation, Future Mobility Concepts, e-mobility and e-mobility infrastructure, public transportation, city logistics, shared mobility and circular economy, etc.
- Workshop with Czech/Slovak cities and regions – open also to other countries/areas.
- Currently more than 15 cities at the event will be looking for projects and activities in 2023/2024, especially on: Charging infrastructure, Multimodal Transportation Terminal technologies, Autonomous vehicles and public transportation, 5G, Public Realm etc.
- Future City Tech Workshop - for experts, industry and cities with presentations of new concepts and technologies and sharing experiences.
For more information, please visit the event website.