The European Mobility Congress will be an in-person event taking place in Luxembourg on 27-28 March 2023.
Developing mobility is a major issue for most European cities and involves a number of challenges, including urban planning, social, cultural, technical and environmental challenges.
Luxembourg's French- and German-speaking neighbours have all adopted their own specific approaches to mobility. Mobil-Lux is an initiative launched by the Luxembourg Ministry of Mobility and Public Works, the City of Luxembourg, and Luxtram – the developer and operator of the tramway system in Luxembourg – and seeks to address various ways that these mobility challenges can be met in Europe.
In addition to presentations on the topic of mobility, which will be translated into French, German and English, the conference will also host an exhibition where attendees can gain an insight into the know-how and expertise in the field of mobility brought to bear by Mobil-Lux’s professional partners.
The forum intends to host delegates from
- key players in the mobility sector
- transport companies, transport associations, and industry associations
- decision-makers and policy-makers from major European cities
- engineers, planners and consultants
- manufacturers, suppliers and service providers
- NGOs and associations supporting public-transport service providers.