The European Urban Knowledge Network (EUKN) are hosting a webinar looking into the future of urban mobility in the wake of COVID-19.
The Covid-19 pandemic is presenting challenges in terms of how we move around urban spaces on an everyday basis, throwing urban mobility into the spotlight. Will this pandemic help to speed-up much-needed sustainable urban mobility transitions or compound existing social and environmental transport issues? That's the key question to be discussed in this webinar with distinguished experts from India, Europe and the US.
Global expert speakers from policy, academia and business will join the panel to discuss the topic:
- Nuno Norte Pinto, lecturer at The University of Manchester
- Karen Vancluysen, Secretary General at POLIS Network
- Bhargab MAITRA, Head of Civil Engineering Department at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Boyd Cohen, Ph.D., co-founder of Iomob Technology Services
- Harriet Tregoning, Director, World Resources Institute New Urban Mobility Alliance - NUMO
- Mona Jabbari, researcher at Universidade do Minho
- Rashi Agarwal, co-founder and CBO of Mobycy
The webinar will be held on 17 July 2020 at 17:00 CET.
For further information, please visit the event website.
To register for the webinar please click here.