A joint webinar on Urban Vehicle Access Regulations will take place on 6 October 2022 from 16:00-17:00 between EIT Urban Mobility and Abertis Mobility Services. At the webinar there will be an opportunity to ask the panellists about the main topics and insights of the latest report on urban vehicle access regulations, combining perspectives from cities, solution providers, and experts.
Discussions will focus on the rationale for deploying UVARs in cities, and on the best practices for their effective planning and implementation. Aspects such as diversity of UVARs, different enforcement practices, as well as citizen and stakeholder involvement will be covered during the webinar.
- Carles Fuentes, Abertis Mobility Services
- Bonnie Fenton, Rupprecht consult
- Jordi Remírez, City of Barcelona
- Xavier Querol, Spanish Research Council (CSIC)
- Ian Catlow, Greater London Authority