Accelerating investments into sustainable energy and climate adaptation is crucial to keep the promise by the EU to ensure a climate-neutral Europe in the long-term and to prepare our cities and regions for the current and future impacts of climate change.
The 2020 edition of Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place will build on the successful previous editions to present best practice and latest ideas in this funding area. It will include 30 breakout sessions divided into 6 thematic strands: innovative sustainable energy planning; financing clean urban mobility; financing energy efficiency in the public sector; financing home renovation; financing energy efficiency – sources of value; future-proof investments – financing climate adaptation.
The event will include an institutional opening, an opening panel titled Blending public and private funds in Energy Efficiency Investment, a Managenergy Talk, a marketplace with over 15 institutional stands and much more
The one strand on financing clean urban mobility will feature the following presentations:
- Smart City Mobility Concept (SCMC) – ELENA project in Amsterdam
- Land value capture and the lessons from Crossrail 1-project in London (UK)
- Hydrogen mobility solutions for buses, garbage trucks and taxi fleet, presented by the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH2 JU)
- Smart cities and communities - what is next?
- Funding sustainable mobility infrastructure through parking management: Lessons from Krakow (PL) – Park4SUMP project
- Sustainable freight logistics for the last mile: Micro-hubs and ultra-light vehicles in Mechelen (BE) - City Changer Cargo Bikes Project.
For more information, please visit their website.
For registration, please follow this link.