City Street 4 is a platform for the international and interdisciplinary discussion on adaptive approaches towards evolving city streets. Various disciplines are invited to engage and to reflect upon problems related to social integration and exclusion, road accidents and casualties, urban traffic congestion, public health, climate change, and more. This conference welcomes students, researchers and professionals in the urban road planning sector.
Over the course of three days, there will be keynote speeches, mobile workshops, technical sessions and networking opportunities. Additionally, prior to the conference start, there will be two days of exhibitions as well as a post-conference round table at the end of the week. This programme will cover all the conference tracks, which include:
- Mitigating traffic congestion with urban development
- Indicators and data for local progress in sustainable mobility
- Borders in street-life: dividing or protecting?
- Street lighting - supporting sustainable urban development
- Sustainable tourist mobility: new implications for non-motorised trips
Payment for attendance will open in January.
For more information, please visit their website.