By 2050, over 70% of the world population will be living in cities covering less than 2% of the earth’s surface, creating significant challenges for cities.
Cities of the future should be hyper-connected, technologically-equipped and smart; to enhance the lives of residents. The development and combination of new technologies, such as the Internet of Things, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence offer a multifaceted solution for transforming cities.
The hosting of the second edition of Cities 4.0 in Kuala Lumpur is to provide an interactive platform for governments, municipalities, urban planners, developers, urban futurists, solution providers and innovators to converge and make a positive impact in shaping resilient and sustainable cities.
Key themes include:
- Digital Transformation – Big Data, IoT, Augmented Analytics, Digital Twins, Cyber Forensic, Privacy, Blockchain
- Smart Governance – e-Government, Data Transparency, Public Safety
- Smart Economy – Cashless City, Machine learning, Smart Space, Connected Factories
- Smart Environment – Infrastructure, Connectivity, Transportation, Water & Waste, Energy
- Smart Living – Smart Home, Ride Share, Autonomous, Smart Wearables, Smart Health
- Smart Citizen – Inclusion, Engagement, Immerse Experience
For more information, please visit the event website.