The Car Sharing Campout aims to tackle some of the challenges cities are facing in their car sharing programmes. Bringing together key automotive players, mobility researchers and organisations working to improve future challenges in mobility, the Car Sharing Campout will include state-of-the-art innovation workshops to help create breakthroughs for cities.
The Campout will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Car sharing business models
- Behaviour drivers and barriers in car sharing
- Shared mobility in rural areas
- Women and shared mobility
- Impacts of the different forms of car sharing
Key speakers include:
- Cecilia Bergstad, Associate Professor, University of Gothenburg
- Michael Glotz-Richter, Sustainable Mobility, Bremen
- Massimiliano Melis, Innovation Manager, General Motors
- Esti Sanvicente, Innovation Strategist, LGI
- Adam Simkin, Head of Business Development, Autofleet
For more information, please visit the event website.