International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
BulTrans ‘s yearly conferences began in 2009 and have grown rapidly to become the most prestigious convention for rail, road and air transport in Bulgaria. The increasing audience of professionals and their efforts the expand the awareness of the conference are vividly show by the increasing international interest every year.
The topics this year include:
• Automotive Engineering and Technologies;
• Dynamics, Strength and Reliability in Transport;
• Green Transport;
• Internal Combustion Engines and Alternative Fuels;
• Railway Engineering and Technologies;
• Transport Infra-Structure;
• Transport Management and Logistics;
• Water Transport.
The aim of the conference is to build on emerging ideas about the future of transport and engineering, ensuring sustainability coincides with development.
The program includes:
• Plenary lectures;
• Scientific presentations and discussions;
• Presentations of leading companies in the field of transport;
• Presentations of student teams participating in prestigious international competitions in the field of transport.
For more information please click the link provided.