Autonomous Vehicle Test & Development Symposium 2015 will bring together the world’s leading engineers in the field of autonomous vehicle research, testing, validation and development. The conference will be held in Stuttgart alongside Automotive Testing Expo 2015, the world’s largest exhibition dedicated to new vehicle development and testing, and will boast over 60 of the world’s leading experts in driverless vehicle testing.
- Frederik Diederichs, senior researcher, Fraunhofer IAO - Human factors of automated driving
- Arie Paul van den Beukel, assistant professor, University of Twente - A framework to assess drivers' interaction with automated vehicles
- Maria de Fátima Pereira da Silva, CEO/professor, InOutCister - Mental workload, driving task and intelligent transport system
- Dr Peter Cocron, Dipl.-Psych, Chemnitz University of Technology - Autonomous vehicle field testing: approved methods from user studies on electric vehicles
- Christian Gold, research associate, Institute of Ergonomics, Technische Universität München - Driver as fallback level for automation: testing methods and results