Please note - this event has been reorganised to take place as a virtual event on 17-19 June 2020 due to COVID-19. Please visit the event website for further information.
The University of Thessaly is organising the 5th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility (CSUM) on Skiathos Island. The main theme for the conference has now been announced as "Advances in Mobility as a Service Systems”.
The thematic areas of CSUM 2020 include, but are not limited to:
- Public transport and demand-responsive systems
- Reshaping transport modelling
- Accelerating deployment: Governance and business models
- Social networks and traveller behaviour
- Traffic emissions and environmental impacts
- Data sharing
Already announced are two keynote speakers: Professor Ingmar Andreasson to talk on autonomous public transport strategies and modelling, and Dr Tamara Djukic to speak on traffic simulation and modelling perspective in the era of urban mobility.
For more information, please visit their website.