The 3rd UVAR Box workshop will run from 14:00-16:00 on 20 September 2021. Considering the expected role of the UVAR Box tools in the implementation and information of UVARs, all stakeholders involved in the management of UVARs, in traffic data availability and accessibility, and in road users’ information services are welcome to attend.
UVAR Box aims at enabling accessibility to harmonised and digital information on Urban Vehicle Access Regulations (UVARs). It is a 2-year project – which started in September 2020 and is now mid-way – trusted to a consortium which includes technical experts, mobility data managers and UVARs and communication experts.
This third workshop aims at updating stakeholders on the progress made at the halfway point of the project. It aims to collet reactions as well as prepare next steps, where stakeholders will play a key role on the sustainability of the tools. It follows a first workshop which launched the stakeholders’ involvement in November 2020, and a second workshop which was organised in several small sessions with UVAR-responsible authorities to extend the background for the development of our tools.
The event will share results from the first year of activity, with the aim of presenting and improving through exchange:
- UVAR State of the Art report – structured overview of current and planned UVAR policies and data flows at local, regional and national level
- Draft DATEX II formats – first hand-coded DATEX II UVAR examples, based on real city cases
- First thoughts on making UVAR Box a go-to tool for UVAR implementers
- Introduction (14:00-14:40)
- UVARBOX activities to reach stakeholders (14:40-15:30)
- UVARBOX technical achievements: DATEX II formats (15:30-15:45)
- Wrap-up & Next steps (15:45-16:00)
To register for the workshop, and for further information on the event, please visit the following website:
To view the full agenda see here.