Find out in our CHUMS webinar. We'll share insights and knowledge gained in the two years of implementing the CHUMS package of measures in 5 European cities. We'll present the project results, the success factors, the tools and guides developed in the frame of the project.
- Paul Curtis, Project Coordinator – Vectos (UK)
- Gitte Van Den Bergh and Dirk Engels, Evaluation Managers – TML (BE)
- Radu Gaspar, Dissemination manager – EIP (RO)
- Introduction. Overview of why the CHUMS approach is successful;
- Is carpooling an underrated mobility solution? Results of implementation in 5 EU cities;
- Best of CHUMS. What worked and why? Success factors, tools and guides, best practices;
- CHUMS insights for future mobility. Conclusions after two years of implementing the CHUMS package ;
- Q&A Session.