Nelson is a community on the move and is considered by many as the walking and cycling capital of New Zealand. Delegates will have the opportunity to experience how active transport can succeed in New Zealand by being part of the second 2WALKandCYCLE Conference.
The conference will give delegates the opportunity to:
- meet fellow professionals
- be inspired by New Zealand success stories
- share in the 2014 walking and cycling awards of excellence
- learn from international technical experts
- see the latest design technology and innovations
- take part in practical field trips.
Come along and experience how the 9 per cent modal share of cycling and 10 per cent modal share of walking shapes the Nelson community.
This conference will also showcase the recently opened regional NZ Tourism Great Taste Cycle Trail.