The aims of the conference are to offer a unique opportunity to bring together experts in all aspects of transport research, from all parts of the world and to stimulate the exchange of ideas in the broad field of transport research.
- Transport Modes – General
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Traffic Management, Operations and Control
- Activity and Transport Demand
- Transport Economics and Finance
- Transport, Land-use and Sustainability
- Transport Planning and Policy
- Transport in Developing and Emerging Countries
Detailed information on the content of each Topic Area and its Session Tracks and Special Interest Groups (SIGs) as well as on the links between individual session tracks and specific journals are provided here.
A new system will enable outstanding papers to be published in an arranged partner journal of each SIG (Special Interest Group) where the paper will be presented, providing an excellent gateway for conference participants to publish their papers efficiently.