We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide organisational and administrative support to a dynamic department. The Administrative Assistant will be in charge of the department’s day-to-day organisational tasks and of the general office management. He/she will deal with classical administrative tasks, supporting our managers and Director.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Planning and organisation of meetings and business trips
- Logistic support for conferences/seminars/workshops
- Contact management and update of the database
- Specific administrative aspects such as invoicing, documentation management, schedule control, contact and follow up with our members
- Handling written correspondence and phone communication, minor translations, typing of minutes
- Harmonizing common administrative procedures for all projects of the department
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- A first experience in a similar function
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office advanced user/ Internet savvy)
- Excellent knowledge of English and French. German would be a real asset
- Problem-solving attitude and sense of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and to manage priorities
- A real motivation for supporting and assisting managers
Please send your application letter and CV by email before 1 February 2015.
The position is based in Brussels. Selected candidates will be contacted by end January.
Deadline for applications:
01 feb 2015