This project aims to share EU experiences and expertise (particularly related to energy efficiency and climate change) on sustainable urban mobility and to provide technical assistance to the Commission's efforts to support sustainable mobility in third countries in particular in China.
The project consists of:
• Two EU urban mobility and air quality study tours for Chinese delegates;
• Two one-day meetings in Europe for third-country participants;
• Eight one-day meetings in third countries;
• The preparation of a resource pack for EU delegations on urban mobility;
• The preparation of a resource pack for third-countries and cities on EU expertise and resources in urban mobility.
Key deliverables attachment:
December, 2013 to December, 2016