With the Good Practice Examples as the centrepiece of the Annex, experiences with all SUMP activities are described by 58 European SUMP cities. The cities explain what the specific activity looks like in their context, allowing us to understand the content and depth of the 12 steps of the SUMP cycle and how they can be translated into practice. Download the Annex To The Guidelines For Developing And Implementing A Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan (2nd Edition) to find;
- A Glossary with a selection of the most important SUMP-related definitions;
- Printable Checklists for all activities of the SUMP cycle, that can be used by cities for checking off all different tasks during the process;
- A comprehensive collection of 63 Good Practice Examples from European SUMP cities;
- An overview of the complementary guides and briefings to the SUMP Guidelines; and
- A list of all experts consulted during the SUMP Guidelines development process.