Through the USER-CHI peer learning programme, we are recruiting fellow cities who are willing to learn, exchange and further develop their e-Mobility plans based on the experience and lessons learnt from the USER-CHI demonstrator cities. Opportunities for peer learning with all demonstrator cities will be made public throughout the end of 2021.
We are now recruiting 2 cities to become Berlin fellow cities.
Why become a Berlin fellow city?
- Do you want to learn about the Berlin model, a successful approach for the deployment of new electric charging points in the city?
- Do you wish to exchange with other Berlin experts on how to motivate private users to shift to more sustainable and alternative, electric modes of transport?
- Would you like hands-on experience with Berlin’s incentives for commercial and e-car sharing fleets to become electric?
- Would you like to explore how you can join forces with housing companies to make electric mobility an appealing alternative for residents, as Berlin is doing?
You will have the chance to discuss this and much more by joining the USER-CHI peer learning programme and becoming a Berlin fellow city!
What do we offer?
If selected to become a Berlin fellow city, you will have:
- access to the eMoBest platform;
- a secure online space where you can learn and exchange with your city peers on electromobility;
- access to the USER-CHI electromobility library, news, resources and events;
- tailored participation in the ElectriCity webinar, which will dive into the state of electromobility in the city of Berlin on 20/09/2021;
- direct contact with the USER-CHI cities and experts from Berlin;
- USER-CHI assistance for the development of electromobility plans and strategies;
- participation in one peer learning visit in Berlin in 2022, with travel costs reimbursed for one person up to 750 EUR (date to be confirmed); and
- opportunity to speak at online and offline electromobility conferences and meetings.
What are the commitments of a fellow city?
- Fill in the application form and define a detailed request for learning
- Participate in the ElectriCity – Berlin webinar on 20/09/2021
- Take part in the peer learning visit in Berlin in 2022
- Fill-in a short peer learning report at the end of the peer learning visit
- Gather and send all documents required for the reimbursement of costs (no financial obligations as participants)
How to apply?
The USER-CHI peer learning programme – Berlin is open to any urban authority of a local administrative unit active in electromobility and established in an EU Member State.
The deadline to apply is 24 August 2021.
Find out more and apply here.