It is time to close the knowledge gap and empower more women to take on leading roles in shaping the mobility of tomorrow. We believe that equality and diversity in the sector will lead to more liveable cities in the future.
Our Online Training Program will equip more women with an innovative and entrepreneurial mind and skillset.
In six online modules the female participants from mobility companies, cities, academia, and start-ups will:
- develop innovation skills and learn how to tackle problems with design thinking
- work on their sales and negotiation skills and reflect about themselves as (future) leaders
- have excellent networking opportunities and exchange with female peers in the mobility sector.
About the program
- State-of-the-art innovation and empowerment program
- Fully in English and online and with European participants from the mobility sector
- Female participants only
- Six modules with online workshops from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Join either the full program or select one or more of the modules for a deep dive.
- Start date: 21 June 2022
- Module 1: Innovation & entrepreneurship trends in mobility (21 June)
- Module 2: Innovation development: Design Thinking in the mobility sector (30 June)
- Module 3: Master your sales skills (27 September)
- Module 4: Level up your negotiation skills (11 October)
- Module 5: Successfully working together as a diverse team (18 October)
- Module 6: Be a strong and authentic female leader (10 November)
For more details and to register for the modules see here.