During the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW), from 22 to 26 June 2020, outstanding projects will be celebrated for their innovation and impact.
If your work focuses on clean, sustainable and renewable energy, and you believe your projects deserve Europe-wide recognition, apply for the EU Sustainable Energy Awards by 27 January 2020.
Submit your application under one of the following categories, and show how you are promoting sustainable and renewable energy in an innovative and engaging way.
- Engagement - recognising activities of high social value, inspiring and motivating citizens to change their energy use habits
- Innovation - honouring outstanding EU-funded activities that show an original and innovative approach to the sustainable energy transition
- Youth - identifying exceptional activities carried out by people under 30
Shortlisted projects will also compete for the Citizens’ Award, determined by an online public vote. Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony, which will take place in Brussels on 23 June 2020 during the EUSEW Policy Conference.
Don’t miss out on your chance to become a EUSEW 2020 Award winner!
More EUSEW 2020 opportunities include:
- Policy Conference sessions (call open until 20 January 2020)
- Networking Village activities (launching in January 2020)
- Energy Days (launching in January 2020).
For more information, please visit the event website.
Photo Credit: © EUSEW / Shutterstock.com - no permission to re-use image(s) without separate licence from Shutterstock.