A reminder that the registration for Urban Mobility Days 2020, the European Commission’s first large-scale digital urban mobility conference, is now open!
The conference takes place from 29 September - 2 October 2020.
On 29 September you can join us to find out and contribute to discussions about:
- What’s next for urban mobility in the EU;
- EU Sustainable Urban Mobility and CIVITAS Awards;
- The EU’s contribution to the global urban mobility transition.
On 30 September parallel sessions will run discussing topics including:
- Mobility and tourism working together;
- Planning for resilient and sustainable mobility;
- Innovative zero-emission freight solutions for cities;
- Smart and electric mobility in cities;
- Gender perspectives in urban transport;
- How MaaS can contribute to zero-emission mobility;
- Funding and financing solutions for sustainable urban mobility;
- Health and zero-emission mobility policy
You can also join webinars to find out about the CIVITAS Living Labs and other projects pioneering clean, green mobility.
1 October will feature sessions on:
- Achieving change in mobility behaviour and using data-driven decision-making tools;
- Integrating shared mobility services;
- Affordable, accessible and inclusive mobility;
- The ‘Smart’ sustainable city and the role of smart parking management;
- Regional and metropolitan mobility planning and where we stand on UVARs;
- Challenges and opportunities in rural areas and for urban air mobility;
- Infrastructure for walking and cycling;
- Citizens Engagement for sustainable mobility;
- The role of automated mobility in achieving zero-emission urban mobility;
- Innovation and city design for urban road safety.
The 2 October will feature specific project-led events (more details will follow).
Conference activities will also address the resilience of urban mobility in unforeseen circumstances and take stock of lessons learned to date during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To sign up and view the programme, please visit www.eumd.org. Once registered, you will receive more information prior to the event, including instructions on how to join the teleconference online. You can also update your participant profile at any time.