Welcome to the September edition of the Eltis newsletter.
In this issue, you will find details about the annual EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK campaign activities that are taking place 16 – 22 September 2021, with the theme ‘Safe and Healthy with Sustainable Mobility’.
Don't forget to participate in the Open Public Consultation (OPC) on the new Urban Mobility Initiative, which is closing on 23 September.
We also highlight:
- the publication of the 'Planner’s Guide to Sustainable Urban Mobility Management';
- the second call by the USER-CHI project to become a fellow city;
- the winners of the European Green Capital 2023 and European Green Leaf 2022 Awards;
- a technical note on ITS procurement for urban mobility;
- a recently developed 'Toolbox for Mobility Management'.
Finally, we share case study examples that look at mobility management in Amsterdam and one of the finalists of the 9th SUMP Award (Belgrade).
Please note that the home page of the Eltis website is frequently updated with details of useful online networking events and webinars. Many of these events are arranged at short notice, so it’s worth checking in on a regular basis.
The Eltis team