The European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities (EIP-SCC) is an initiative supported by the European Commission bringing together cities, industry, SMEs, banks, research and other smart city actors.
It intends to:
- Improve citizens’ quality of life
- Increase competitiveness of Europe’s industry and innovative SMEs
- Make our cities more competitive and better places to live in
- Share knowledge to prevent mistakes being repeated
- Reach our energy and climate targets
- Support you in fi nding the right partners and solutions It’s about achieving social, environmental and economic sustainability for our cities.