Are you a European public organisation (city, region) or a company who is planning to invest in sustainable urban mobility? Then a new service from the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport could provide you with the support you need.
On behalf of the the European Commission, the Joint Institute for Innovation Policy and The Extremely Useful Company will help you to:
- Assess the investment readiness of your project;
- Identify investment opportunities;
- Connect project partners with investors and financiers.
Up to 20 projects will be selected to receive these services.
The focus will be on new mobility services and electromobility. This is line with the initiatives found in the Sustainable Urban Mobility action cluster of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities.
Project initiators can be public organisations looking for funding or procurement advice, as well as private organisations, or a consortium of public and private organisations.
If you are working on a project plan and would like to discuss the opportunities with the team, then contact them by 31 October 2017.
The team members are;
- Linda van Duivenbode, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +49 176 72769746
- Carlien Roodink, email@example.com, mobile +31 6 14716657
- Juan Carlos Espada, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +34 6 99068155
The contact in the European Commission is:
Dr Henriette Van Eijl, email@example.com
For more information on the call, click here.
To find out more on the Sustainable Urban Mobility cluster, click here.